International Forest Day 2018
With the 2018 theme “Forests for Sustainable Cities”, this year’s International Forest Day celebration in Jakarta promoted the advantages of forests and green spaces in urban environments. Pantau Gambut participated in the event to show the public that peatland restoration, protection and monitoring are crucial to the embodiment of a sustainable city.
Visit Pantau Gambut’s booth and participate in various interesting programs.
- Chalkboard Activity: Help decorate the booth with a doodle or a quote.
- Touchscreen Display: Learn about peatlands through the Pantau Gambut website.
- VR 360: Explore peatlands in Kalimantan with virtual reality.
- Gambut Iced Coffee: Taste the freshness of coffee grown in peatlands.
- Instagram Stories Fill-in-the-Blank Competition: Instagram Stories competition using current artwork.
- Gambut Kitchen Experience: Taste delicious papeda made from sago grown in Papuan peatlands.
- Free merchandise!
Visit the Pantau Gambut booth on International Forest Day to support the restoration and protection of peatlands in Indonesia.